Hi, my loves have you ever wanted to do something or go somewhere special before a special occasion. You might wonder what I mean well I mean before you settle down before you start a family, or before a certain age like 30 mark or 40 mark. Well, you might be like me were I never thought about it. It took a movie called “The Bucket List” starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. If you haven’t seen it before it’s about these two men that are dying from cancer and they realize that there are places they never been to and there things they never done but they always wanted to do. I won’t tell you the whole movie but you would like it.
I posted a question on my facebook(@sealymoni) and my Instagram (@sealymoni) and Twitter (@sealymoni) asking everyone “What is on your bucket list ” and the number 1 response is travel to another country. I am going to share my top ten of my Bucket List, enjoy:
- Go to Paris, Germany, Asia, Japan, India
- Go on a month-long boat cruise
- Try blow fish and octopus say (thanks to Andrew Zimmern)
- Rent an RV and go cross-country drive with my Best Friend(fiancee)
- Run a marathon
- Go skinny dipping at the beach
- Go bungee jumping
- Take my Twin (my mother) on a boat cruise
- Go on a hot air balloon ride
- Go to Hollywood (I know I know silly)
I would like to get this done or halfway done before my 40th birthday which is five years from now. So tell me at two things on your bucket list. I can’t wait to see what’s on your bucket list.